Senin, 24 Mei 2010

No Choice Anymore

Lagu ini adalah karya ciptaan seorang wanita di Surabaya yang saya kenal adalah seorang "fulltimer" rohani yang menyerahkan totalitas hidupnya kepada Tuhan. Buat saya pribadi, lagu ini sangat memberkati saya.



Let me find Your Face
shine on me
Let me find Your Grace
brand new everyday
I shall find my life belongs to You alone
I shall have no choice how i live my life

I have no other destiny
but to know You more
And i have nothing else to do
but to make You known

Reff:
Guide me Lord as i step into this day
Hold my hand as i will walk with You
Take my life and i fulfill my destiny
Have Your way and i will end the race

Take me, use me, i have no choice anymore
Seek You, live You, i want nothing but You

3 komentar:

  1. Sebenarnya saya mau rekam suara sendiri utk ditampilkan di blog ini :)

    Tunggu ya :)

    BalasHapus
  2. o bukan :)seseorg yg berasal dari gereja lain, yg aq kenal. tapi evi dan silvia juga buat lagu loh :)

    btw. kamu sapa y?

    BalasHapus